Simple, non-fussy luxury.
Customize Your Trip - Contact Us!
Iguazu Lodge is situated on the banks of the River Iguazú, surrounded by the Atlantic Rainforest. This -one of a kind- lodge is located just 20 minutes from the world's largest waterfalls, Iguazu Falls.
When you think about Iguazu, I know the first thing in your mind are the falls, and yes they are a big part of Iguazu, and are worth knowing. But there is so much more to see, and we want to show you that.
Instead of regular rooms, we offer low impact villas. 14 villas are spread troughout the jungle, each positioned for utmost privacy. Each villa has private plunge pool and a spacious living area. Each villa is assigned with a private guide and a 4WD, allowing guests to explore freely, visiting where they want in their own time.
Our restaurant, for exclusive use of Iguazu Lodge guests, offers a daily menu using the finest local ingredientes, adapted to your requeriments.
Iguazu Lodge is the perfect place to enjoy the very best of the Misiones Province, Argentina.
This lodge is located in the Atlantic Rainforest, an area of incredible beauty that surrounds the Iguazu Falls.
Our rates includes:
- Accommodation in private luxury villas.
- Excursions in 4WD vehicles, with private guides.
- All meals and, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Return airport transfers from Argentinas's Cataratas del Iguazu International Airport and Brazil's Aeropuerto Internacional de Foz Do Iguazu (reciprocity fees are not included).
- Tailor-made service from the first moment, taking your interests and expectations into account.
Iguazu as you never seen it.
You can choose from original, authentic and unique excursions so that you can experience the Atlantic Rainforest, its people, flora and fauna, with you own private guide and 4WD vehicle.
Excursions include Iguazu Falls, Jesuit ruins, hidden waterfallsm kayaking through the jungle, bird watching, viewing endemic flora and fauna, sharing time with local Guarani tribes.